Monday, May 14, 2007

Why should I hire you?

Earn Rs 1860/Month By reading SMS on your Mobile

So friends Today's personal interview question is

Question : Why should I hire you?

Most of the companies ask this question so now this question is open for all of you.
Add your comments/Answer about this question.

Use comments link available in the last of this post.

Suggested Answer: The easy answer is that you are the best person for the job.
And don’t be afraid to say so.
But then back it up with what specifically differentiates you.

For example: “You should hire me because I’m the best person for the job. I realize that there are likely other candidates who also have the ability to do this job. Yet I bring an additional quality that makes me the best person for the job--my passion for excellence. I am passionately committed to producing truly world class results."

All The Best

Earn Rs 1860/Month By reading SMS on your Mobile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.